What we do.
Ecologic offers sustainability consulting, and design/build services that are integrated through a comprehensive understanding of planning and site specific strategies. The most effective solution lies in a combination of strategies and our team will determine the optimal and most cost-effective solution for the client based on their individual building needs, renewable energy potential, and architectural design.
Our experience in residential, commercial and industrial buildings includes a broad range of services and turn-key installations:
Renewable Energy Systems, Architectural Design/Build Services, Construction, Site Surveys and Turn-Key Installations for Energy Efficiency Measures, and Energy Conservation Systems, Electrical Systems, Retrofit Lighting Systems, Data Networking & Telecom Services, General Contracting, ect.
In a nutshell.
Consulting and Planning
We plan and develop for a more sustainable way of life. The earliest stages of design are often the most critical, and with careful planning we can develop affordable solutions.
Taking full advantage of renewable energy strategies, both active and passive, we determine the optimal orientation and building envelope design. A high performance building allows the mechanical systems to be downsized, reducing construction costs as well as that of maintaining a comfortable year round environment.
Energy Conservation Pratices
We have over 50 years experience and we constantly grow to meet the best practices in the industry. Our philosophy of sustainable living does not come with higher costs. We use a combination of strategies from incorporating local resources to utilizing high efficiency LED lighting systems and much more.
Renewable Energy Systems
In affiliation with Planit Green Renewable Energy, we are a registered dealer for both Bergey WindPower and ReDriven Power Inc. We plan and install solar thermal heating/hot water, solar photovoltaic, geothermal, and biomass systems.
- sustainability planning & development
- energy conservation
- renewable energy survey
- architectural survey
- energy audit
- electrical system evaluation
- clean power audit
- data network evaluation
- telecom network evaluation
- fiber optic backbone
- demand response & smart grid assessment
- design/build for new construction & deep energy retrofits
- computer aided design with B.I.M. [Building Information Modeling]
- 3-d visualization and construction documents
- energy efficiency measures
- optimal material selection & construction technology
- passive heating/cooling strategies, surveys, systems installation & retrofit
- solar thermal hot water systems
- solar photovoltaic systems with grid tied net metering
- wind power systems
- geothermal systems
- biomass systems
- energy management/ peak demand systems
- lighting retrofits-led & high efficiency solutions
- frequency drives for large motors
- water management & storm water collection
- composting waste systems
- high efficiency appliances
- awareness & education on consumption and conservation
- led lighting systems
- high voltage power systems
- underground electrical systems
- plc control systems
- complete design/build electrical systems
- renewable energy systems
DATA NETWORK SERVICES
- cat 5 certified data network
- cat 5e certified data network
- cat 6 certified data network
- cable tray systems
- certified fiber optic network
- patch panel and data rack systems
- underground cable ducts
- telephone network cabling
- telecom cable rack systems
- telecom cable tray systems